Tulip Town Photography Policy (Effective March 2020)
FRIENDS AND FAMILY PHOTOS (non-paid photographers)
We welcome Amateur Photographers to take photos of friends, family and the beauty of our farm while visiting Tulip Town during normal business hours. Please note, Amateur Photographers much pay the entry fee and abide by Farm Rules, as stated below.
We welcome Professional Photographers who wish to use Tulip Town as a backdrop/setting for any Portrait Photography or Commercial Photography so long as they abide by the Farm Rules as listed below. For purposes of this Photography Policy, Portrait Photography includes, but is not limited to, photographic sessions for high school seniors, engagement, family, graduation, wedding, etc. In addition, Commercial Photography includes but is not limited to, pictures taken for use in catalog, fashion, advertisement, promotion, etc.
Professional Photographers can gain exclusive access Tulip Town by following these easy steps:
Step 1: Purchase a Tulip Town Photography Pass at www.tuliptown.com. Please note, a purchased Photography Pass can only be used by the photographer named on the pass and may not be used by others.
Step: Check-in as follows:
- 6am – 8am: Front Gate
- 8am - 9pm: Admissions Booth
Please note, anyone accompanying the Professional Photographer must pay the entry fee, this includes assistants, staff, and clients. Tickets can be purchased in advance at www.tuliptown.com.
Farm Rules: We are a farm first…we want to honor and respect the land and the crops we are growing. Please help us do that by following the rules listed below. Failure to comply will result in forfeiture of your Photography Pass.
- You can only access the PUBLIC parts of the Farm.
- You may NOT enter any of the areas marked No Access, Do Not Enter, Employees Only or areas with working farm equipment.
- Please respect the natural environment and the crops we are growing.
- Use care and caution around landscaping.
- Always supervise all children while on Tulip Town property. Unsupervised children in the tulip fields can wreak havoc on flowers and bulbs.
- Nothing may be picked and used during your session.
- Tulips (during The Festival) and pumpkins (during The Harvest) are available for purchase.
- Multiple clothes changes on site are not appropriate as these can interfere with our other guests.
- Vehicles are NOT allowed under any circumstances.
- All props must be carried to your photoshoot location. Props or equipment that cannot be carried easily should not be used.
- All props must be removed upon departure.
- Pick up after yourself. All props and trash must be removed from your photo site.
- Absolutely NO PETS are permitted on the Farm for photos.
- The use of drones is strictly prohibited. Drone usage will result in forfeiture of your Photography Pass.
- All photos should be family friendly in nature.
- No public area may be closed or blocked to customers during regular business hours during a photo shoot.
- Please be courteous and polite to all visitors and customers.
- Our staff is not responsible for directing clients to your photo shoot location. Make sure your clients have your cell phone so that they can contact you upon their arrival.
- Tulip Town reserves the right to halt any photography sessions deemed to be disruptive or inappropriate.
- Tulip Town assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to any equipment or belongings. Any unauthorized portrait/commercial photography sessions will be escorted from the Farm.
Photo Credit/Social Media
All photos shall be identified as being photographed at Tulip Town. Any online photo galleries or images shall have a link to our website https://www.tuliptown.com/. If photos are posted online or on social media sites, Tulip Town respectfully requests attribution and requests photos are tagged @tuliptown and #tuliptown on social media.
Thank you for choosing us as your photography site and following our photography policy!